четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

distinct physique




I am dense I was just reading this monthapos;s Your Wardrobe Unlockapos;d articles - which include a contination of Lynn McMasterapos;s lovely series on regency era turbans. Why I am dense:

Hats take forever (imho) and the longest part of making them is attaching the millinary wire to the buckram. Iapos;ve always done this by hand, and itapos;s slow (or Iapos;m slow; comes to the same thing frm my perspective ;-) ). One of the first thingapos;s Lynnapos;s article says (roughly), use the zigzag stitch on your sewing machine to attach the wire to the buckram. *headdesk*

I think I need to go make another hat. The easy way this time. :-S

american clip jewelry money native southwest, distinct physique, distinct php, distinct oracle sql, distinct oracle.



Комментариев нет: