четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

achiever black naacp woman




GOD FUCKING DAMMIT FUCK SHIT


Okay Iapos;ve got some beef with my damned lazy ass mother fucking sister

She was online for fucking 3 hours last night and didnapos;t print out her fucking book page or whatever. So the next morning, after I kick Hank off and check my stuff she comes in wanting to do it. I let her, and she does it wrong, making the page too big to print right. I tell her to save and print it so it comes out right. She ignores me and continues to try and cut it so it fits. Not working. Now sheapos;s cutting into my time. I ask her to let me do it, she says sheapos;s got it. Iapos;m getting pissed off. She finally gives up and I do it right. Itapos;s just fine. So when I throw it on her bed, she crumples it up and throws it at me. I tell her she can ride the fucking bus to school. Now sheapos;s being a fucking bitch and GOD DAMMIT I hate the way we do shit around here I mean, I have two lazy ass brother and sister. I quit my job so I could CLEAN the mother fucking house despite the fact that these bastards are home all the fucking time. Now when one has a problem that was easily fixed--she throws it in my fucking face like the fucking bitch she is.

Dad okay-ed me moving out next year. I told Kelsey awhile back she could live with me on the weekends. If this is how sheapos;s going to act, I donapos;t want her anywhere near mine and Lorapos;s clean apartment. The fucking pig.

cancer of the tongue, achiever black naacp woman, achiever black newspaper rr star, achiever black ymca, achiever bonus.



Комментариев нет: