воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

cbbebies website




Monday. . .

I got up about 0630 this morning and got back into ACUs after having been in PTs since Thursday afternoon.� I headed to the chow hall for breakfast and then got on the bus to head to class.� I ended up volunteering to be the "driver" - running the power point slides and doing all the demo work on the computer thatapos;s hooked up to the projector.� How did I�get this?� The instructor asked "Who has had at least a year of PBUSE�(the supply program weapos;re learning about this week) experience?"� I was the only one that raised my hand so I volunteered.� Go Band non-supply person. �LOL� It seems like a pretty laid back class and we get a 10-15 minute break every hour.� What do I do during the breaks?� Why, I stitch, of course� Yes,�I have a stitching project in the classroom with me.� I already got a lot of comments about it before we even went to lunch.� During the morning, we had a power point overview of the PBUSE program and we did introductions - you know, stand up and say who you are, what your job is�(Iapos;m the only� non-supply person in there), which FOB/Camp youapos;re at, where youapos;re stationed back in the states, etc.� We get an hour and a half for lunch, and it only took me 45 minutes to walk to the chow hall (a different one than breakfast), eat, and walk back, so I�got a lot of stitching time as well.

After lunch, we started getting into the many sections of the PBUSE�program.� PBUSE�stands for Property Book Unit Supply Enhanced.� We completed Practical Exercise�(PE) 1 during the afternoon as well, and were done about 1545 for the day. �On a side note, our instructor sounds like Jeff Foxworthy.� :-)� After we were done,�I headed to the bus stop to catch the bus home. �I ended up on the bus for almost 40 minutes because I didnapos;t realize that the Ed Center was near the beginning of the route and itapos;s one of the longest ones and I�had to ride the whole route.� I had a nice little tour of Balad though�(thatapos;s where I�am).� Once I got back to my room, I changed into PTs and went for a 2.4 mile run to the gym. �I took a bit of a round-about way to make it a little longer of a run.� It took me 23:33 to run it, a 9:49 pace� Once at the gym, I did a good upper body workout - shoulders, chest, back, biceps, triceps, and abs.� Then I ran 1.2 miles home in 10:05. �I took a direct route this time since Iapos;d already had a good workout and it was dark.� Somewhere between the chow hall and my room I�got an Oo-rah from a group of Marines walking to dinner.� That motivated me and I�really pushed it for the last bit.� After a quick shower and change of�PTs, I headed to the chow hall for dinner, and then to MWR�for my nightly computer time.� It was nice getting to chat with Ryan - he had the day off from school for Columbus Day - and Dad and my friend�KW.� I�got through some e-mails and some of my cross stitch message board before my 30 minutes were up.� Then I headed home and got ready for bed.

denise richards nude mrskin, cbbebies website, cbbebies.co.uk, cbbebies.com, cbbebiese.



Комментариев нет: