четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

coriya richmond




YUSSSSSS.

Mad good shows tonight. I HOPE KENLEY OR LEANNE WIN PROJECT RUNWAY I donapos;t like Kenleyapos;s personality, but her collection looks fabulous. Her interpretation of a wedding gown is insanely sick. Iapos;d wear the feather-y part (without the gigantic tool underneath) it in a heart beat to something like Prom. Iapos;m so excited to watch it, and I never have homework ever and itapos;s the best thing in the world.

Today in English class, Mr. Pando went around the room and asked each and everyone of us what our college essay is going to be about. Youapos;d think it should be why you want to attend that college and shit, but he told us to think of one really important memory/person that has really impacted your life. I know exactly what Iapos;m going to write about with the help from Richard last night, and this girl named Yakeuris gave me some feedback after I told the class what I was thinking of, and her idea was brilliant and tied everything together perfectly. Iapos;m really excited to start writing it. Since everyone in the class is SO different, a plethora of ideas were being thrown around. Some were kind of cliche, some were about sports and teamwork and how that taught them a lot of things and life, and a few were really heavy.

After I finished talking about mine, it was this girl Arielapos;s turn to tell the class what sheapos;s going to write about. She was like, "Iapos;m going to write about the time when I almost lost my mother." Mr. Pando was like, "How long ago was that?" and she was like, "A little less than two weeks ago." He asked her to elaborate, and her voice was cracking and I couldnapos;t see her since obviously she was behind me, but I knew she started crying and Iapos;ve honestly never spoken a word to her besides,�"Do you have a pen I can borrow?" but in that moment, even without not knowing anything about the story, I just tried to imagine how Iapos;d feel if I were in her position, and then I started to tear up really badly. Tomorrow sheapos;s going to tell us the story, and I bet Iapos;m going to cry like mad. Itapos;s extremely admirable to me when people have enough courage to share stories like that to complete strangers. When it was Servioapos;s turn, he said he was going to write about how he "lost his father twice". What he meant by saying that was that his father was never there for him. It was only his mother and his sister, and this past y, January, two days before his birthday, he found out his father passed away. Even though he always resented his father for never being there for him and the rest of the family, the pain he felt once he found out was just unbearable. Andddd I almost started crying again THEN, it was Linyapos;s turn. She was trying to tell the class about how much her parents mean to her, and how much she respects them for everything they have already gone through in their lives. Naturally, Linyapos;s an extremely soft-spoken person, and sheapos;s incredibly intelligent but sometimes she doesnapos;t know how to word things well when sheapos;s talking to a big group of people. She was trying to explain her subject, and then it took a while and I heard some snickering and giggling, and it was just so disrespectful. Once she was beyond tongue-tied, she was like, "Itapos;s just like what Saradi was talking about. Our parents both came from the same place, and Iapos;m just...thankful...that theyapos;re tough on me so I didnapos;t go down the wrong path." and then BRRRINGGG

The bell rang and no one thought twice about letting her finish, and the next minute all you hear is shoes shuffling out the door and people throwing their notebooks and pens into their backpacks. Obviously after a little bit I buttoned my bag, and when I started to walk out the door, I turned around and Liny just like, looked at me, and I gestured her to walk with me to our next class and sheapos;s like, "Why were they laughing at me?" and I just said, "Because some people donapos;t understand the depth of the hardships that they have to go through in life sometimes. " Then we talked and she was talking about how she felt stupid for not being able to word it right, and then I talked about my mom and what she went through and she was like, "Yeah I wish I could have said that but itapos;s just a really sensitive subject to even think about." Then she was crying and her cute little asian eyes became pools of sorrow, and so I started to cry too, haha. Liny Heng is such a good person, and I hope we grow really close before weapos;re off at different colleges.

Man, I really hate when people laugh at the wrong times.

c release build, coriya richmond, coriya san francisco, coriyarckin, coriza.



Комментариев нет: