четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

amplified spontaneous emission




So yall wont believe this prolly but wtv....I ate a bit over 5,000 calories today...Iapos;m so stuffed. I feel so good though :) would like a nice belly rub though....bellys ridin at a 39 inches bloated right now. Cant button my jeans and my shirt wont stay down...I love my belly and thighs :)��� wish i had a cute chubby guy to rub my belly for me lol. Or force feed me more :)

so just out of curiosity, what do yaapos;ll think would be a perfect goal weight for me long term wise...Idk how big I wanna get just yet...I do want to get fairly fat though :)�� current weight is 138....Iapos;m slowly inching towards that 140 line :)�� and of course Iapos;m as always 5apos;1 lol :P
amplified spontaneous emission, amplified stethescope, amplified stethescopes, amplified stethoscope.



Комментариев нет: